At Village Bank & Trust, we’re here to provide you with financial solutions for all your lending needs. Whether you are looking for a loan, mortgage, or line of credit, our knowledgeable and experienced lending team will explain our lending options to you in a straightforward manner.
Unlike big banks, at Village Bank & Trust we’re proud to make all lending decisions here in Arlington Heights, Des Plaines, Mt. Prospect, Park Ridge and Prospect Heights. Since our decision-makers work in the bank each day, they’ll review your loan application and respond within a few days. Our goal is to make getting a loan an easy and stress-free process!
Some of our loan products include:
Home Equity Lines of Credit
Our home equity lines of credit can be used for a variety of purposes, may be tax deductible (consult your tax advisor) and provide a lower cost way to borrow for:
- Improving your home
- Purchasing a vehicle
- Paying off medical bills
- Consolidating debt
- Paying off a credit card balance while lowering your cost of borrowing
Give us a call or stop in today for more information.
Products & Programs
- Overdraft Protection Account—Allows you to cover the unexpected opportunity or the occasional overdraft
- Flexible line amounts
- Competitive Interest Rate
Please contact Jane Drezen at 847-385-7034 if you have any questions.
Products & Programs
- Flexible terms
- Quick turnaround
- Competitive rates
- New or used vehicles
From lot financing to construction loans to the end mortgages, we can help you get the best interest rates in the marketplace. We also provide superior service to ensure that you are completely satisfied. Here is a summary of our Construction Financing programs:
Lot Financing Program
- 100% Financing Alternative—We will lend up to 100% of the purchase price of the lot if you provide collateral in addition to the lot itself. This allows you to keep your cash invested and working for you while the cost of credit is still a bargain.
- Standard Alternative—For those of you who prefer to invest your cash in the lot at the time of the closing, but who do not wish to pledge assets beyond the lot, we will lend you up to 75% of the purchase price of the improved lot at the time of closing. Contact loan officer for details on unimproved property.
- Interest Rate—Your interest rate will reflect the loan structure that you choose from the two above described options. Either way, your interest rate will be very competitive. Please see the bank for rate and disclosure information.
- Term—We will be flexible with your loan term needs.
- Principal—We will bill you at maturity for the loan's principal. You can, however, pre-pay the principal without penalty, at any time.
- Contact Loan officer for further details.
Construction Financing Program
- 100% Financing Alternative—Similar to the lot financing choice, we will finance up to 100% of your new construction cost if you pledge assets in addition to the lot/home package. This allows you to keep your cash invested and working for you while the cost to borrow money is still a good deal.
- Standard Alternative—If you elect to invest your cash in the lot at the time of the closing, but do not wish to pledge assets beyond the lot, we will lend you up to 80% of the appraised completion value of the lot/home package, or up to 85% of the total cost of your project, whichever is less.
- Interest Rate—Your interest rate will be driven by the financing option you choose. We assure you that our interest rates are competitive. Please see the bank for rate and disclosure information.
- Fees—There will be a title company lien waiver exam fee (this protects you and us from contractor liens), an appraisal fee, and customary recording costs. Other fees may apply.
- Term—We will structure your loan term to meet the timing needs of your particular project.
- Contact a Loan officer for further details.
End Mortgage Loan
Your home is a significant investment. Mortgage choices are dizzying these days. We want you to feel comfortable with your home financing arrangement. Our end mortgage loan alternatives are designed to meet your individual financial situation. For more information contact our Residential Mortgages Lender.
If you’re in the market for a loan, we encourage you to give us a call at (847) 670-1000 or stop by the bank to meet with our lending team at any of our locations. If you prefer to communicate electronically, please fill out this contact form, and a bank representative will get in touch with you shortly. At Village Bank & Trust, we understand the local market and we care about our customers financial well-being!