Arlington Heights, IL – April 25, 2013
Village Bank & Trust Participating in 2013 Movers for Moms
Village Bank & Trust is partnering with a local company, Two Men and a Truck, in the 2013 MOVERS for MOMS program to help local women in crisis on Mother’s Day. Each of our locations will serve as donation drop off points.
The MOVERS for MOMS program seeks to recognize all moms on May 12th by arranging delivery of essential items to women at local shelters. This year is already a record-breaking year with 116 franchises, 420 schools and 117 shelters participating. The program will run through Mother’s Day.
To help meet the daily living needs of women and children, donations of the following products are greatly appreciated. Also in recognition of Mothers Day a few special items have been added to brighten the holiday for our moms.
- Pocket or Monthly Calendars
- Family Size toiletries ( shampoo, toothpaste, tooth brushes, deodorant, lotions)
- Feminine Hygiene products (sanitary napkins, tampons)
- Family size laundry detergent
- Household cleaning supplies
- Diapers (especially large sizes 4, 5 and 6)
- Phone cards
- Transit Cards (anything except a 30 day pass)
- New underwear for adult women and children (socks, underpants, etc)
- Lotion or perfume sets
- Scarves & Jewelry
- Picture frames
- Inspirational books in English
- Wallets or coin purses
About Village Bank & Trust
Village Bank & Trust Company, a Wintrust Community Bank, has locations in Arlington Heights, Des Plaines, Mt. Prospect, Park Ridge and Prospect Heights. Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. For more information visit the bank website at www.bankatvillage.com, “Like” us on Facebook by visiting www.facebook.com/bankatvillage and follow us on Twitter @BankAtVillage.