How Telebank Works
Using Telebank is easy.
- Just dial (877) 472-9234 with a touch tone telephone, you will be connected to the main menu
- Upon entering the personal account section of the system, you will be asked to enter your confidential personal identification number, or "PIN #"
Then you can obtain access to information on your accounts and perform various tasks like transfers and statement faxes
The following functions are available at any time while using TeleBank:
- Use the (*) key to repeat a menu.
- Press (9) to exit TeleBank at any time.Press (0) to reach a personal banking representative during normal banking hours.
The Main Menu Options are as follows:
1. Checking, Savings, Certificates of Deposit
• Checking Account Information
• Savings Account Information
• Certificates of Deposit Information
• Determine if the bank should authorize and pay overdrafts for ATM/debit card transactions
2. Transfer of Funds
• Transfer between checking and savings accounts
• Make payments to your line of credit or loan account
3. Loan and Line of Credit account information
• Payment information
• Payoff information
• Interest information
• Escrow information
• Original Loan information
4. Branch Information
5. Change your Personal Identification Number
6. Verify Funds in Accounts
7. Cardbase Services
• Activate your card
• Report lost or stolen card
• MasterCard Secure Code Assistance
• Change your personal identification number
• Order a replacement for a damaged card
• Card security tips