- Who We Are
- What We Offer
- Solutions for You
- Commercial & Institutional
We offer a variety of checking accounts to meet the diversified and changing needs of your business. With our accounts, you will have access to an experienced and dedicated team of financial professionals — people who know your account and are concerned with the long-term development of your company’s success.
Our Business Savings Account allows you to move funds between your checking account and an FDIC-insured interest bearing account throughout the month to maximize balances accruing interest.
Wintrust’s Business Debit Card offers you spending freedom and convenience. The card provides streamlined accounting and solid purchasing power, while offering full protection. Use your card worldwide wherever VISA® is accepted or use it at any ATM.
i-BusinessBanking is an integrated online business banking treasury management application that provides your business access to an extensive array of account information, wherever and whenever you want. i-Business-Banking allows account reporting, payment initiations and file downloads and uploads, all with the click of a mouse. i-Business Banking services include:
Better manage cash flow and avoid overdraft fees with this feature that provides early indications of the majority of checks that will be clearing your accounts on a daily basis.
The MaxSafe Account is designed for those seeking a Certificate of Deposit (CD) or Money Market Account (MMA) with additional FDIC insurance. MaxSafe is an innovative and unmatched investment alternative that provides up to 15 times the FDIC security of a traditional banking deposit.
How can we offer this unparalleled level of protection? By depositing your funds across a group of our fifteen affiliated community banks. Fifteen banks mean fifteen times the usual $250,000 level of FDIC maximum protection. We also make things simple by providing one summary statement and one 1099 form at tax time.
MaxSafe® Certificate of Deposit
• Automatically renewable, fixed-rate Certificate of Deposit (of a chosen term) with FDIC insurance of up to $3.75 million per titled account.
• Available for consumers, businesses and not-for-profits. It is not currently available for IRA’s, however.
• A minimum opening deposit of $100,000 is required.
MaxSafe® Money Market Account
• FDIC insurance of up to $3.75 million per titled account.
• 6 pre-authorized transfers and/or withdrawals per month, of which 3 may be by draft or similar order payable to a third party
• Available for consumers, businesses and not-for-profits.
• A minimum opening deposit of $250,000 is required.
• A minimum service charge of $75 will be assessed if the balance falls below $250,000.
For more information, please stop by the bank and speak with a personal banker. For more information on FDIC Insurance coverage, please visit www.fdic.gov.